10.28.2009

expensive indulgences

Border's is my favorite bookstore. I go there for my "monthly book" that Jon allows me to buy (although I haven't purchased one for a few months). By the checkout, they always have an assortment of Lindt chocolates. I'm not really a fan of Lindt chocolates because (a) they are usually truffles, which I don't love, and (b) they're expensive. But a few trips-to-Border's ago, I saw they had a new flavor, so I bought one and tried it. It. Was. Delicious! The flavor is Stracciatella. It's white chocolate with little cocoa pieces mixed in. It's kind of like cookies and cream, but one million times more delicious. So ever since then, every time I've gone to Border's, I've allowed myself one Stracciatella Lindt chocolate truffle. Border's was also the only place I had ever found that flavor...until I was at Target the other day, purchasing some pony tails, gloves, and Halloween candy for Trick-or-Treaters.

I found the Stracciatella Lindt chocolate truffles. In a bag.

They were expensive, but I bought a bag. Probably the only time I'll ever do so.

I know it's pathetic to dedicate an entire blog post to Stracciatella Lindt chocolate truffles...but they are so yummy!

2 comments:

katie+brandon said...

I wish I liked white chocolate so I could give them a try. I say go for it. Enjoy 'em!

Diana said...

Maybe you should contact the company and tell them you are promoting their product and they'll let you do a giveaway so i can win a bag and love it too because I don't know of anything that is 100 times better than cookies and cream