2.16.2011

valentine cupcakes 2

This past weekend I had my second ever cupcake job. My visiting teaching partner hired me to make her daughter's birthday cake and cupcakes. I was a little bit nervous, because I'm not really a cake person, but I think both the cake and the cupcakes turned out way better than I could have hoped for! They were beautiful and delicious! My mom saved me with her heart shaped cake pan, and the cake was very cooperative and came out of the pan perfectly! Here are a whole bunch of pictures! I took a lot, because they looked so good. :)











3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Cathy,
I'm so late in saying: CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I'm really excited for you. I had the same experience with all four of my boys that you are having...not much morning sickness to speak of...just keeping the tummy full was all it took to take away the nausea.

All these cupcakes look so beautiful and yummy.

Suzy said...

those rose cupcakes are beautiful. And the cake turned out amazing too!

katie+brandon said...

Those are AMAZING!!!!!