4.12.2012

family activities (lots of pictures)

First, some big news! Baby took about 4 steps to her daddy on Monday! She is about to take off running! :)

In March, my sister and her husband and baby flew out and blessed their baby out here. He is such a handsome little thing! Here are the cousins on my side of the family:



She loves her only girl cousin!



My mom helped me whip up some crib rail covers, because baby started gnawing on them and taking off the paint. Then the next day I got a very little sewing machine and made a purse!






















Baby turned 10 months old:




And finally, we celebrated Easter with the Webb family. She absolutely adores her Webb cousins!







Here are a couple movies for your viewing pleasure. :) The first is her laughing while I was feeding her lunch. The second is my brother (aka her favorite toy) pulling her in a box, which she loved! I keep trying to get a better video of her laughing, because she has such a funny laugh, but no success so far. Someday I'll get one!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

My daughter greatly enjoyed the photos and videos. :) She loves her cousin.