11.10.2009

where is my phone charger?

Last night I was looking for my phone charger (for obvious reasons). I had left it plugged into the wall by our couch, but it wasn't there. So I asked Jon where he had moved it (for he is, after all, the only other person in our household). He said he hadn't touched it, but I thought it was obvious that he had. So we went back and forth for a bit (not fighting, just being adamant that we did not move the charger).

Finally, after looking everywhere for it, I found it on the stairs that lead to the downstairs. We don't use these stairs, because we are only living on the top floor.

That left just one culprit.

The cat (who has now been named Molly).

She'd yanked it out of the socket and taken it down the stairs.

At least she didn't chew it up!

2 comments:

katie+brandon said...

funny!

Unknown said...

I am so Glad you got a cat! And even more glad that you named it Molly. Ours is Mali! The same name, just spelled like the country in Africa. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!