2.04.2010

book fair

When I was in elementary school, I don't think I really appreciated the book fair as much as I should have. As an adult working at an elementary school, I have taken full advantage of the book fair that happened this week. It was a buy one, get one free deal, and I purchased 6 books for $28. One of the books was $20 by itself. That means 5 books for $8. Amazing? I think so!

My favorite book so far has been The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen. It has a good rhythm, and it made me laugh a lot! It's about the pout pout fish, who thinks that he can't change the fact that he pouts all the time.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Dear Mrs. Webb,
Once upon a time I had your blog linked to my site. But one day, you changed it. I'm ever so happy to have found you again :)
Love, Me

Diana said...

Oooh, I will have to check it out.

and, I cannot go into book fairs anymore because I go crazy. I love them too much. Always have. Always will.

The Hardy's said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't know why I haven't added your blog to my list before now, but I just did and hope it's ok with you if I'm a regular follower. It's fun to keep in touch with my childhood friends.

Debbie Diesen said...

I'm glad you like The Pout-Pout Fish!

Best Fishes,
Debbie Diesen (author of The Pout-Pout Fish)