4.07.2010

quotes

I'm a big fan of quotes. I have a document saved on my computer where I keep my favorites and add new ones whenever needed. It's about 13 pages long.

I was just reading through them and thought I'd share some favorites.

“Surely what a man does when he is taken off his guard is the best evidence for what sort of man he is…” –C.S. Lewis

“Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” –JM Barrie

“To do well does not mean everything will always turn out well. The key is to remember that faith and obedience are still the answers--even when things go wrong, perhaps especially when things go wrong." –David E. Sorensen

“Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits.” –Robert Louis Stevenson

“Take a music-bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water-bath is to the body.” –William Shakespeare

2 comments:

times new roman said...

thanks for the sorensen quote.

Rachel M. said...

I totally have a document of quotes too...so good!!