5.27.2010

thank you, icy hot!

The school year is wrapping up, and this end brings...lots of fun activities at work!

Yesterday was the faculty vs 6th grade softball game. I got a lot of bugging from my coworkers about having to play, even though I am really, really bad at sports! So, being the good "sport" (haha, I'm so funny) I am, I played.

The first half was good, because I was in the out-outfield, and didn't really have to do anything.

The second half was okay. I was the last to bat, and when the bat connected with the ball, I wasn't quite sure what to do. But I made it to first! Someone else, who was already on base, got out.

But, as the day wrapped up, I knew something was wrong. I couldn't bend over. I couldn't turn my body sideways.

Yes, although I am only a young 22 years old, I threw out my back. The only thing keeping me alive right now is that glorious IcyHot! Thank you, modern medicine! :)

PS - despite this entire post sounding like a giant complaint, I did actually have a lot of fun!

No comments: