7.20.2010

july birthday cupcakes

I made these for my father-in-law and brother-in-law's birthdays. We celebrated the birthdays on Sunday night, and I made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, white chocolate shavings, and a yummy addition!

My cupcakes turned out absolutely perfect...





















Here's the final result:





















Last week, I also got a new camera! It's a Sony TX7 Cybershot. And it takes cool pictures like this:








And I made this super awesome no-sew purse, minus the pink flower. But, by a pure coincidence, I did happen to use the exact same cloth! Funny how that happened!

2 comments:

Diana said...

1 I love those cupcakes. Was it homemade frosting? Can you make a step by step tutorial on your blog of how to best frost in various ways?

2. I love Little Birdie Craft Secrets, and they are all in Seattle area. :)

3. Way cute bag.

4. Way cool camera shot.

Suzy said...

That bag is awesome!!! I want to try that. Also, the cupcakes look amazing, as usual.