4.10.2011

one week later...

I can't get enough peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Mr. Webb even cuts the sandwich in triangles like I love when he makes them for me. Hehe.

I'm really loving orange creamsicles as well.

I've gone from slip on shoes to flip-flops. The tiny bit of swelling in my feet makes it super uncomfortable to wear anything else. So yes, even though the weather has been crazy the last few days, I've worn flip-flops. In the snow. I don't care!

Baby's room is basically done! We just have 4 small pictures to hang up, and we need to fill out her wardrobe. But if she unexpectedly came tomorrow, I'd feel pretty good about it! We are probably as prepared as we're going to be.

I think I have "pre-nesting." Is that real? I look around and see everything that needs to be done, and then I think to myself..."I'll do it later." It really bugs me that it needs done, but I feel to tired and/or sore to actually get it done. Hopefully some real hard core nesting instincts kick in this week since it is spring break for me!

No comments: