4.02.2011

pregnancy update

I'm now 35.5 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor earlier this week, and everything looked good. Baby was (finally) head down! So here are some things that I've never documented, but want to have down somewhere.

Cravings:
1. Oranges for the first 7 months - I just always bought a big bag of them when I went grocery shopping

2. Apples for the month 8 - I've stocked up on these while grocery shopping, too

3. Progresso tomato basil soup (first 3 months)

4. Orange chicken (only once)

5. Cheetos (only once)

I'm sure Mr. Webb could tell you many more, as he's been the kind hearted one who goes to pick them up for me most of the time.

Other things:
1. In the last month or so, I've started squatting down to pick things up, or sitting on the floor before I remember that...I can't get back up by myself anymore. So, if Mr. Webb is home, I say "Emergency, emergency!" And he knows that he has to come pull me up. :)

2. Baby gets the hiccups at least once a day. At least. I thought it was cute the first few times. Now it's just more uncomfortable.

3. I now wear slip on shoes almost every day. It takes too long to put on shoes that need tied.

4. I have to tell all the kids at school not to touch my tummy.

5. Mr. Webb can't wait for baby to come. If you want to know how long I have left until my due date, ask him. Not me. It takes me a few minutes to figure it out, and he ALWAYS knows. :)

1 comment:

katie+brandon said...

happy happy happy happy happy!!!! Have I mentioned I'm happy!!
I bet you are the cutest pregnant woman ever.
Husband always got mad at me for sitting down in the first place. I know, what am I suppoed to do? not sit down?
I'm so excited for you!! we must play!