4.28.2011

one week

Less than one week, actually, until the due date. I know this doesn't mean she'll be here by then, but it's the only date we have to go off of!

Mr. Webb is taking his last final right now! So she's good to come tonight if she wanted to...

...yeah, right. :)

And it's my happy birthday day! So I'm one year older and wiser, too! Happy birthday to me!

I probably won't post again until after baby is here. But then I'll probably have lots of cute pictures for you to look at! Hooray!

1 comment:

katie+brandon said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!! SO many happy things!
I am SOOOO excited for you, I hope she comes SOON!
Happy Happy birthday to you-- I hope you know how simply marvelous you are!!!
I CANNOT WAIT until your next post! ;)
Good luck with everything! let me know if you need help with anything!!