9.14.2011

4 month stats

24.5 inches

12.56 pounds

She did really well with her shots. She had about 4 I think. And this evening when I was rubbing them like the doctor told me to, I was afraid she was going to cry. Guess what? She started laughing. Sometimes (okay, ALWAYS) I love my little girl!

The doctor basically left it up to us to decide when we want to start "solid" foods (I love how they call them solid foods - it's kind of funny). I bought a box of rice cereal on the  way home. I'm going to try and hold out until 5 months, but I'm really excited to start her on cereal!

Also, Mr. Webb got me a present a few days ago...



Look how little and cute they are! And also, delicious! Chocolate frogs are welcome at my house any time! 

3 comments:

katie+brandon said...

For a second there I thought it was a real frog and I was going to yell "WHY ARE YOU HOLDING IT!?". It's so cute! My friend brought me a chocoloate frog from harry potter land once, but it was gigantic and took me like a week to eat. Those are very cute and I could eat several in a week! ;)
Cute baby!! Well done with the shots...it's so hard!

Dianna said...

Ha ha! I thought that was a real frog too. I'm glad your baby was so happy. Good luck with the food!

The Hardy's said...

CHOCOLATE?! I thought they were real little froggies:) your babe is a cutie. I think she's definately a Bearce.