9.06.2011

my baby is so cute!

Getting a haircut tomorrow. Yay! I've been getting really bad headaches for the past week or two, so I'm very excited to get my hair cut and get rid of those bothersome aches! Yay!

Also, I've started a new blog. I know, I know. I do this too much. This one has been a goal of mine for a long time, because of Julie and Julia (great movie). It's a try-a-new-recipe-every-day blog. So, if you'd like to look at it, you may. But it's pretty much just for me, so you really don't need to. I'm just kind of proud that I've tried 6 new recipes in 6 days! :)

First video is one of baby's favorite games. You blow in her face, and then she sniffs and smiles. I don't understand it.

Second video is her ALMOST laughing. She always laughs, and then I pull out the camera, and no more laughs. Story of my life...

1 comment:

katie+brandon said...

Can I have her? ;)