5.18.2012

1 year old

My baby turned a year old! Crazy! And since I have millions of pictures, I'll use as few words as I can. We had 2 parties - one with each side of the family. With my family her birthday celebration was combined with mine and my dad's. Her party with the Webb's was combined with Mr. Webb's birthday and Mother's Day. She had tons of fun, and got lots of awesome presents, including a baby swing set for our backyard and a toy keyboard, which she loves!

At her first party, we had funfetti cupcakes with white frosting. At her second, they were lemon blackberry - the same recipe as the lemon raspberry from a few days ago, but in the frosting I used blackberry jam instead of raspberry.


My dad blowing out the candles on his sour cream lemon pie




she knew exactly what to do with her presents!






she had a mini cupcake because she was a little sick, but
she probably would have eaten a big one!



we got her a water bottle, because she kept stealing her dad's
and drinking out of it. I was surprised she figured out
how to drink out of the straw so quickly!

2 comments:

times new roman said...

I can't believe how BIG she is!!! One of those cupcake pictures needs the following caption: "Mom, quit taking pictures of me, I am all up in this frosting right now and I need to concentrate!"

The Hardy's said...

My baby has that same adorable outfit:) It is one of the few things I bought (it didn't come from my baby shower) because I loved it.
I can't believe she's one!