5.22.2012

these are a few of my favorite things

-cupcake tin: I love this tin because you can bake 24 cupcakes at a time instead of just 12. It goes so much faster. My fabulous parents got this for me.

-the Hiccupotamus: I got this book for my baby because she is a hiccup monster. She's had hiccups all the time since before she was born. Literally. This book is so funny, has a good rhythm to it, and the pictures are adorable!


-my new recipe box: this has been a huge motivator for me making dinner everyday. I love having all of my recipes organized in one place. Instead of a dozen or more recipe books and folders of printed of recipes, I copied all of my favorites into here, and add more as I find them.


-my sticky note goal sheet: I talked about this a few posts ago. It really helps me stay motivated. Those yellow sticky notes have been on there since it's creation. I obviously need to get them done. :)


-my weekly planner: I picked this up at an office supply store, and I have loved it! I put up my cleaning schedule, and write what's for dinner on the bottom. This has really helped me stay on top of my cleaning.


-these bobby pins: I have never had bobby pins that are so awesome. I've had to buy new bobby pins every few months because mine keep stretching out and get too loose to hold my hair or the little rubber ends fall off. These ones have been awesome! You can fit lots of hair in them and it doesn't bend them open. They just snap back. They don't fall out. I just love them. The best part is, I got a whole pound of them, so I'll never have to buy bobby pins again! :)

-sharpie pens: no explanation. Just love them!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like this post. :)

And, that cupcake pan. Genius!

times new roman said...

I am going to have to get a copy of that book. :)