5.16.2012

the most delicious cupcakes ever

A few weeks ago, my ward had a fundraiser for the Young Women organization. They auctioned off a bunch of stuff, including some cupcakes made by yours truly. And they were amazing! So, so delicious!

I decided to make chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes and raspberry lemonade cupcakes. Both were super, super yummy! I did a few things different from the linked recipes. For the chocolate strawberry cupcakes, instead of using ganache, I just dipped the cooled cupcakes in melted chocolate before frosting them. I also just frosted them with strawberry cream cheese frosting instead of doing a twist. With the raspberry lemonade cupcakes, I followed the recipe, but added candied/curled lemon zest and a cute striped straw as decorations.

I had some leftover cupcakes, so I found these cute cupcake boxes at the craft store and took them to the ladies I visit teach.






1 comment:

Dianna said...

Very cute!