1.04.2011

the christmas season

Firstly, and most important, we found out on Dec. 15th that we're having a baby girl! If you didn't know we were having a baby...well...now you do! She'll be arriving sometime around May 4th. Meet our little baby!

A little bit before Christmas, we got a LOT of snow. Sure, it almost completely melted the next day, but it was so fun! Plus, we have an amazing family who helped us shovel out.




We had a great Christmas! Our cat, Molly, had lots of fun with the wrapping paper! Mr. Webb and I woke up early to do our own Christmas, then we drove over to his family's house and had Christmas breakfast and gifts with them. When we were done there, we went to my family's house, had a second breakfast, and opened gifts with them.






I'll try to be better at blogging, but I make no promises!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh believe me, once you have a child, you'll be a great blogger. Somehow every little picture inspires you to blog. congrats

katie+brandon said...

love love love the pictures! I'm so glad you had such a great and happy christmas! So excited for you and your baby girl!