1.13.2011

garden plans

Mr. Webb and I have planted a garden for the past two years, and have loved it both years. We've had successes, and we've had disasters. But we are planning on a garden again this year, and I've been a little excited about planning what I want to try this year.


This year, we're going to grow a few things we grew last year. Like cherry tomatoes, large tomatoes, green peppers, anaheim chiles, jalapenos, and peas.

We're also going to try a few new things. Maybe some carrots (tried last year and failed), some green onions, a lemon cucumber (tried two years in a row and failed), basil, spaghetti squash, and garlic.

Mr. Webb also spent some time this past fall digging up our flower patch and burying more tulip bulbs than you'd imagine. So hopefully in a few months, we'll have tulips out our ears! I can wait to see the gorgeous flowers and eat my yummy produce!


No comments: