8.08.2011

baby talk

Things Baby learned to do this past week:

  • Talk in "sentences." I can't seem to get a good video of this, because whenever I bring out the camera, she just stares at it. Even if I try to hide it. She always finds it. But she says "ohhhh" over and over and over and over. She said it to Daddy for about 15 minutes straight the other day.
  • Reach for things and almost grab them.
  • Stuff her entire fist in her mouth.
  • Roll onto her side (about last Wednesday).
  • Roll from her back to her tummy (just last night and this morning).
She's growing up way to fast.

And right now, she's carrying on quite the conversation with our ceiling fan.


1 comment:

Dianna said...

I love it when they stuff their fist in their mouth. It's so funny.

My baby says, "Is it baby ___? It is baby ___, she's just like me!"