1.31.2010

cupcake overload

I am going to enter the Cupcake Cup.

Now, according to the rules, the cupcakes don't have to be mine, but the picture does. However, since I love making cupcakes, both the cupcakes and the photos will be mine. This means that I will be in cupcake mode for the next few weeks. I can submit entries until March 12, so I plan on making cupcakes every weekend until then. Boy are my family and coworkers going to love this! :)

Now, does anyone have any ideas of amazing cupcakes that I should make? Does anyone else want to enter? It's going to be fun!

3 comments:

katie+brandon said...

that sounds PERFECT for you! and so much fuN! I would totally do it... but not this year. do they do it every year? GOod luck, you're amazing!

times new roman said...

http://www.noiselandarcade.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/mario_cupcakes.jpg

These are cute. There were also some pacman ones that were adorable.

Have you ever checked out cakewrecks.com?

Glenna said...

I have a couple of cookbooks you can borrow if you want.