1.27.2010

new nose

Today, I have a new nose.

Ever since I was small, I got really bad bloody noses.

Yesterday was the worst.

45 minutes long.

Yuck.

This morning, I went to an ENT, and they stuck some silver nitrate on a stick (looks like a really long matchstick with silver at the top instead of red) on the guilty blood vessel.

I got really light headed, and the doctor was really awesome in helping me not to pass out, as was Mr. Webb.

Now the inside of my nose is silver, and I feel like a robot.

The doctor made Mr. Webb's day by letting him look at my big blood vessel before he cauterized it.

Mr. Webb made my day by purchasing me Almond Joy Pieces.

Just like Reeses Pieces, but Almond Joy.

Heaven.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Eek! I hope you feel better soon. That sounds uncomfortable.

katie+brandon said...

goodness. That sounds like an ordeal. I would cry.
I hope you're feeling better and this all goes away!! Congrats on the... procedure and the candies. :)

Rachel M. said...

So glad you survived!!!