1.10.2010

won't you be my neighbor?

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.

Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood, a neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day. Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please, won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Someone spoke about this at a church meeting I went to last night. Good old Mr. Rogers.

Say something nice to someone today. Make someone's day.

1 comment:

katie+brandon said...

let's be neighbors!