1.05.2010

happy feet

No, I'm not referring to the movie about the cute little penguin, Mumble.

MY feet!

You see, during my last year of high school, I purchased some shoes. They very quickly became my favorites. They were white sneakers, with a pink, a green, a blue, and an orange stripe on each shoe. Not only were they cute, they were also comfy. I got many compliments on these shoes. During my last year at college before I got married, these shoes started to fall apart. I did wear them almost every day, so I guess it wasn't too surprising. But I was very sad. I tried to go back to the same store I got them to buy a new pair, but they didn't have them anymore. I looked everywhere online and couldn't find them.

At last I've found a pair of shoes that isn't exactly the same, but come close enough that I will love them when they arrive in the mail.

My wonderful husband had purchased me these shoes:


And I am going to love them.

Get ready shoes. Here I come.

And thank you, Skechers, for making little girl shoes for big people!

2 comments:

Rachel M. said...

HAPPY!!!

katie+brandon said...

K, those are CUTE. congrats. I just got a pair of rocket dogs at DSW for $10 (heck yes) and they are the most comfortable tennis shoe-like shoes I have ever worn.
Comfy shoes make me happy.
In fact, even some un-comfy shoes make me happy. ;)
Love your face. and your shoes. :)